3. Ruby Princess
The cruise to Tasmania was what I had been wanting to do .Princess was far superior to the p@o cruise I took a year ago.Food Cabin Entertainment Staff everything was much better .The food in the bistro was restaurant quality.The on shore excursion choices were very good variety and value for money.On board entertainment offered something for everyone. The staff were so friendly and helpful. Very good value for money holiday.The time in each port was plenty for us to do two different types of sightseeing excursions.Our cabin crew were very friedly and did an excellent job our cabin was spotlless nothing was a trouble to her.wait staff in the bistro helping us find a table and making sure we had a drink very helpful. The check in and disembark process ran so smothly. Ruby Princess has convinced me that my next cruise will be with Princess cruises have already started making enquirys.

Tasmaina it's beautiful

Ruby Princess Cruise Review by Sasha2010

Sasha2010’s Full Rating Summary
Get Ruby Princess price drops

Oceanview (obstructed view)
Cabin OW
Excellent super comfortable beds spotlless clean roomy plenty of storage.
Emerald Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins