3. Celebrity Infinity
Panama Canal all the way. This was a Celebrity that left from San Diego and finished in Miami. I wanted to see the new locks. I had toured the old Canal 10 years ago, and the engineering of the new canal was fascinating. Celebrity has been our regular line and the Infinity had good reviews. Embarking was a disaster at San Diego....disorganized to the extreme. The cabins are very tired and old in furnishings. Paint on veranda floor is rusted and chipped. The dining rooms are oK and we ate dinners at Blu most nights. Food was average cruise ship. Staff tries hard. Expectations of a cruise are high. Infinity does not get there. The efforts of Celebrity to get your dollars are extreme. The hard sell in the shops and the charge for everything would be reasonable if the ship was really special. The Infinity is due for a renovation and it needs it badly. Veranda view blocked by a tied up access crane on room 9045. I never would have booked this room if I knew the view would be compromised. Also the rust is everywhere.

Tired ship...much rust and tacky furnishings

Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review by Unicorndr

Unicorndr’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Infinity price drops

Aqua Class
Cabin A2
Rusty veranda with a parked winch device blocking the views. I never would have booked 9045 if I knew the view would be compromised to this extent.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins