3. Norwegian Escape
This was the worst cruise experience ever!!! The service was terrible from room cleaning to bar service. The attitude on board was horrible. We were sent through lightning storms and rough seas for 6 out of seven days. Arrived to Bermuda a day late with no explanation. Rained and stormed all but one day where we were told to be back on ship by 2:30. Why this ship was not redirected to another port makes no sense. In my opinion it was so reckless. My children were left with nothing to do but play overpriced games at arcade racking up hundreds of dollars in costs per swipe on each console. No apologies were offered aboard. Also the nerve of ncl to charge $3 per pancho when we tried to exit ship in pouring rain. So in my opinion you took us into a storm for more than half the trip and made more money because of it. Nice.

Worst decision makers and poor service

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review by Dougytu

Ages 7 to 9
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Family Inside Stateroom
Cabin I2
Cabins were the smallest on any ship I have been on. Poor cleaning and refilling toiletries etc. No animals from towels and big upset. Room smelt.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins