3. Emerald Princess
Our children gave us the surprise for our 45th wedding anniversary to celebrate in the Emerald Princess Cruise. Name itself speaks that the Cruise will treat like a princess. People are extremely helpful service is excellent and lots of fun. We felt that it is a heaven on earth. Photo gallery studio people and the passengers information were extremely helpful. The room service and cabin crew members deliver the service right away. The formal dinner chef arranged food to our liking. I strongly recommend to everyone and specifically are those who wants to have life time memories of their special events like renewal of vows, weddings, etc. The Emeralds Princess Cruise treats you very special that you remember rest of your life. One must go on this Cruise once in their life time at least. People are very friendly. I met wonderful people who were totally not known before but talking to them they were kind to attend my 45th wedding anniversary renewal of vows. I will highly recommend to everyone to sail in Emerald Princess Cruise. We got our interview to build the Legacy for our children. Thank you for taking time and reading.

Celebrating our 45th wedding anniversary renewal of vows.

Emerald Princess Cruise Review by Srini and Gita Vasan