3. MSC Armonia
We choose this cruise based on price and itinerary. Embarkation was quick and efficient, we boarded 2 hours before the time our cruise ticket stated. We had an interior cabin and size was comparable to other lines. There is not a lot of storage and the shower is extremely tiny but we managed. I loved the decor of the ship especially the rum bar. Food was hit or miss both in dining room and buffet but was always able to find something that met my needs. I will say Pizza, Burgers and Gelato were excellent. A variety of activities every day, something for everyone and theater shows were great. The cruise staff were very visible the whole cruise and they were great, best I’ve had the pleasure of encountering. There were quite a few theme nights onboard, I participated in disco night and white night, loved it. I enjoyed the ports we visited having never been to any of them previously. Disembarkation went smoothly as well. I highly recommend MSC Armonia, I would sail her again.

Love the MSC Armonia