3. MSC Meraviglia
Food like Europe style. Food is ok. But lamb and steak yummy, new and clean and comfortable. Price is good, show is good. But different from Royal Caribbean cruise style. Staff always friendly and lovely. Always do their best. Nothing complain. Many ports within walking distance. Nice ports and pretty place. Travel w my husband. Have basketball and soccer and table tennis tournaments. Fun and ppls can group together. Didn’t feel boring. Many activities. Staff alway will help. Really clean everywhere, staff always work hard and work heart. Many Europe ppls join. Can meet a lot of countries ppls. Many languages. Staff always take care u, and always remember u. Always concern u. I didn’t join their excursion. No comment. But I will join msc Cruises again. I did join many cruises b4. Carnival princess Royal Caribbean.... but what I feel msc is best vales. Shower nice and powerful. Using grohe faucet.

Clean and friendly, warm