3. Norwegian Star
We chose this cruise because we had six other couples going as well. Our 30th wedding anniversary is around this time and we first sailed on a cruise 30 years ago with Norwegian for our honeymoon. We hadn't been on a cruise since then and wanted to celebrate our anniversary with Norwegian. We were so excited to see Italy, Greece, and most importantly Croatia. We had been watching documentaries about Croatia and was really interested in all of these places. We had never been to any of these locations previously. We arrived early to our departure city and had a fantastic time. The embarkation went well and smooth. The activities aboard the cruise ship were numerous and entertaining. The food was acceptable and plentiful. The water was expensive to purchase in bottle form, but the unlimited drink package was most helpful! The staff from restaurant to porter was great! They went above and beyond. I do not think I would travel on Norwegian for our next cruise until I know that they have their cruise ships maintained and up-to-date. The loss of a port that I purposely booked for was too disappointing and I don't see the ability to go back to see it anytime in the future.

Interrupted Trip due to lack of proper maintenance of engines, missed port!

Norwegian Star Cruise Review by feliciabarlow

• Sail Date: October 2019
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Inside

The staff from restaurant to porter was great! They went above and beyond.

feliciabarlow’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Star price drops

Mid-Ship Inside
Cabin IB
The cabin was comfortable, though we were not in there very much. The bathroom was totally fine. The bed was actually very comfortable and very clean daily!
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins