3. Empress of the Seas
It was our first cruise experience. We were a little disappointed with the food. The food from Windjammer Cafe was okay and sometimes it's salty. Although it claimed to be a different theme for each night, I found the variety of food didn't change much. We also tried the starlight dining room and chop grill restaurant. The foods were nicer there. My 5-year-old daughter enjoyed the kids club very much. The teacher invited her to join ball games but she preferred to do quiet activities. The teacher gave her lots of coloring pages and she loved doing it very much. I do not have much to say about the entertainment and activities. We only spent 30 min at the theatre during our stay because our younger daughter was only two and she was too young for the kids club. It was a hilarious talk show and we enjoyed it very much during the 30 minutes. Our best memory on the ship was the "washy washy" guy at the front door in Windjammer Cafe. He was the landmark on this ship. He welcomed everyone entering the cafe. He entertained us and we laughed so hard with his famous phrase "Go washy washy, no sicky sicky. Get foodie foodie and make your tummy happy happy." I think everyone on the ship loved him. The service was the best ever. The crewmembers greeted us and provided lots of information about the events on the ship. Overall, we enjoyed staying here very much

We all loved "washy washy!"

Empress of the Seas Cruise Review by zen_mother

Ages 3 to 6
Get Royal Caribbean Empress of the Seas price drops

Interior Stateroom
Cabin 3V
We stayed in an interior cabin as a family of four. It was small but as long as we put all of our belongings in drawers, it wasn't too bad after all. We get room service twice a day and our room attendant fold towels into animals. It was definitely a big surprise for our little ones.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Submarine Tour
    It was a very nice experience. Both of my 5 and 2 yr old daughters loved it very much. But make sure to take some sea sick medicine because all the ladies in the submarine felt sea sick after 90 minutes staying in there.
    View All 84 Submarine Tour Reviews