3. Norwegian Bliss
This was my first cruise and it was great! So much food! Sometimes the food wasn't that hot as I thought it would be, but it still tasted good. There was so much to do! I wish the Go Karts and Laser Tag didn't cost as much. But both water slides were fun!! The pools were little disappointing. They were very small and there's 4,000 guests. Still too small even if 2,000 guests wanted to be at the pool . There was a lot of places to lay out in sun, but you couldn't really get into the pool because all these people were there. We decided to just go to the adult area of 18+ and it was nice. At least there was a water feature to cool off under. The hot tubs were nice too. The other activities and music were fun. I loved Jersey Boys and seeing Comedy shows. I didn't like that the casino smelt the cigarettes. Was there smoking allowed in the closed off part of the casino?

Fantastic!!

Crocker0304’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Studio Stateroom
Cabin T8
It was a stateroom. It was a perfect size for my sister and I. 2 twin beds. Bathroom was good size too and I loved that there was a longer sink and many shelves for our stuff. Other cruise lines I heard wouldn't have enough room. Shower was small, a bigger person would have a hard time. The closet was a good size and there was a lot of places to put your stuff.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins