Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by Crocker0304

• Sail Date: Oct 2019
  • Destination: the Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Studio Stateroom

This was my first cruise and it was great! So much food! Sometimes the food wasn't that hot as I thought it would be, but it still tasted good.

There was so much to do! I wish the Go Karts and Laser Tag didn't cost as much. But both water slides were fun!! The pools were little disappointing. They were very small and there's 4,000 guests. Still too small even if 2,000 guests wanted to be at the pool . There was a lot of places to lay out in sun, but you couldn't really get into the pool because all these people were there. We decided to just go to the adult area of 18+ and it was nice. At least there was a water feature to cool off under. The hot tubs were nice too.

The other activities and music were fun. I loved Jersey Boys and seeing Comedy shows.

I didn't like that the casino smelt the cigarettes. Was there smoking allowed in the closed off part of the casino?

Crocker0304's Full Rating Summary

Studio Stateroom

It was a stateroom. It was a perfect size for my sister and I. 2 twin beds. Bathroom was good size too and I loved that there was a longer sink and many shelves for our stuff. Other cruise lines I heard wouldn't have enough room. Shower was small, a bigger person would have a hard time. The closet was a good size and there was a lot of places to put your stuff.

Tequila Factory Walking Tour

It was fun and nice to sample tequila!

View All 85 Tequila Factory Walking Tour Reviews
City Tour

Was very nice city and we ate on the beach! We also went swimming in ocean.

View All 66 City Tour Reviews
Glass Bottom Boat Tour

It was pretty fun, but wish we had more time in Cabo. Thought we would see little more on the glass boat bottom tour.

View All 26 Glass Bottom Boat Tour Reviews