3. Carnival Legend
As stated above, my late husband and i were on this ship in 2004 and things sure have changed. My friends and i wanted to go on a 7 day halloween cruise and we have had good experiences before. Embarkation was, as always, a breeze, due to the great staff in the terminal. The cabins were kept in good condition. The crew and staff were friendly and responsive to any requests. Entertainment? Was very poor. The comedians were not funny at all. Some people actually left before the end of their shows. Try to get joe marlotti and vargus mason on the legend. We saw them on the miracle in august and these guys are really funny. The dancers were good but the singers (one in particular) sounded like they were cats in pain. Everyone was saying the same thing. Why so loud? Not necessary. Now to the dining experience............the hotel manager would be doing the head chef a big favor by giving him a cookbook for christmas. His idea of spanakopita was outrageous. Where in the world did he get this recipe? If he tried to serve this to a greek they would have booed him out of the kitchen or worse. The night they served fried chicken, 4 of my dinner mates had to send them back they were so overcooked and inedible. some of my dinner mates had to resort to having a baked potato and some veggies for dinner. When did it become the norm for the waiters to bring all the food out at the same time? There was no room on the table and we had to either gobble down our appetizers (or have them put aside by which time the food was cold). Please so something about this. It spoils the whole dinner. I could go on and one but i think you have the idea by now. One last good thing. Halloween was fantastic since so many passengers really went all out and had costumes that were sooo good. There were no altercations or anything and the children were adorable.

15 YEARS LATER

Carnival Legend Cruise Review by jbandmr

• Sail Date: October 2019
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Interior with French Door (obstructed views)

Embarkation was, as always, a breeze, due to the great staff in the terminal.

The cabins were kept in good condition.

The crew and staff were friendly and responsive to any requests.

I could go on and one but i think you have the idea by now.

jbandmr’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Legend price drops

Interior with French Door (obstructed views)
Cabin 4K
Very nice. My cabin ladies kept it very clean and they were always happy and smiling.
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins