3. Celebrity Eclipse
There were several problems with this cruise but there was a lot of great things too. I will start with the problems, when I got to check-in, the clerk couldn't find my reservation, so we had to get a supervisor who finally found it but it had the wrong cabin, I upgraded to a Concierge Class about 3 months before the cruise. Finally, he got the right information and I got my key. My credit card wouldn't go through and the supervisor explained it was a Celebrity problem and Guest Services would let me know what I needed to do. This didn't make me feel very confident. The first evening I had a reservation at the Tuscan Grille, I ordered a steak and it was terrible. I couldn't cut it with my knife, not kidding, I ordered Medium/Well Ribeye and it was tough as could be. I contacted the restaurant manager who offered me $15 towards another meal and I told him I wasn't interested, since it was $45 to eat there. American Airlines lost my luggage. It finally arrived at the ship on the second day while in Victoria. The delivery service called me and asked where they needed to deliver it and to whom. I was in downtown Victoria so I had to go back to the ship to get this information. The lady at Guest Services refused to call the delivery service, spending time writing all of the information down for me so I could call. It made no sense and was a waste of time, when she could have called while I was standing there and given them all of the information. Wheelchair debarkation was a huge mess. I arrived right when they opened at Sushi on 5 and there were already many people waiting. A Celebrity rep was there to assist us. While waiting Celebrity crew members would radio the rep and ask for a wheelchair to be brought to Celebrity Central on Deck 4. There were 5 chairs and 5 attendants, they called 6 times and there were no chairs left for us, the passengers that had been waiting for an hour. I asked the rep why this was happening and why these people took precedent over us and he didn't know. He finally told a crew member he couldn't send any more chairs down to 4. I waited over 90 minutes to get off of the ship because there weren't any chairs. This needs to be addressed and fix. Celebrity needs to stress to passengers if you want a wheelchair you have to go to Sushi on 5. My cabin was lovely. Room Attendant, Waiter, Assistant Waiter were wonderful and helpful. The main dining room food was good, not great but good. The Buffet, which I rarely eat at was delicious. The staff was very helpful. The ship is easy to navigate, I found everything without a problem. Elevator waits were very short, which is unusual on a ship. The shows were exceptional, singers, dancers and aerialist were amazing. The tender crew was very helpful. Every place I went was clean, spotless. The art work on this ship was fabulous, I took several photos of it. All in all, it was a great cruise with a few problems.

Some of the Cruise was Great, Some Good & Some Bad

Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review by firegal2539

• Sail Date: October 2019
  • Destination: Pacific Coastal
  • Cabin Type: Concierge Class

All in all, it was a great cruise with a few problems.
firegal2539’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Eclipse price drops

Concierge Class
Cabin C3
My cabin was wonderful. It was a balcony that they renamed a Concierge Class. It was big enough for me. It had lots of storage. The bed was comfortable. A great balcony. I was very comfortable here. Since I am disabled I found it to be a long walk to get to the cabin since it was all the way at the front of the ship.
Sky Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins