3. Norwegian Joy
Our 13th with NCL and the very best to date. The reasons are by catagory... PRICE: NCL still gives IMO the best value all drinks included, speciality restaurants, Internet and room credits at an average of $150 per day is great value. ITINERY: The ports of call were all to places we had not visited, didn't like all of them but thats life. Really impressed with Costa Maya, the port was obviously man made for the cruise industry but great quality outlets,bars and entertainement. Cartagena had by far the best port I have been too, a small animal enclosure with varid birds, Iguanas, monkeys etc plus shops, restaurant and tour options. SHIP: One word...(no not Awsome)...just WOW..loved the layout, loved the ease of location on decs 6,7 & 8. Loved the quality of furnishings and decoration, loved the service from every bar tender (especially Waves and the A List bar) and waiters in all restaurants. Happy, chatting to everyone and worked so very hard to make sure everything was as good as it could be. Loved our MS stateroom 10208, very well looked after by our cabin steward and the location was perfect. Loved the onboard entertainement with the exception of the Cavern Club, a club with no room to dance and the worst Beatles tribute I have ever seen. Footloose was great as was the live bands. One special mention to who ever organized the daily music played by the pool, it was a superb mix of old and new and not one day passed when we didn"t enjoy laying on dec listening to the great tunes. Loved the outstanding speciality restaurants.. Cagney's as always was great, Le Bistro was our favorite a quality of food and service rarely equalled. Food republic was a great choice also as was Q the Texas bbq. Also really enjoyed the buffet. The Indian section was great and always found seating very easily, not something that can be said on other ships. FELLOW PASSENGERS: I personally think that Cruise Critic should be called Cruise Passenger Critic. My only complaint on this and many other cruises is the way people behave. Rude, ignorant and totally lacking in public behaviour. When will people realize that the nicer you are when speaking to bar staff or waiters, the better they will treat you. Sorry to say but American customers were the worst. Please cost nothing, I never heard people ask for a drink with the word please at the end of it. The behaviour at embarcation was appalling, people pushing to be onboard 1st was pathetic. Peoples behaviour at the buffet was shamefull. Obscene greed and waste levels that were outrageous. Even in elevators, no consideration for other people just pushing and shouting move or I need to get out, shame on you. OVERALL: A great cruise and can't wait to sail on Joy again. Unfortunately I probably would think twice about sailing on the older, smaller ships as the level of quality is higher on the newer ships IE food and entertainement.

The best yet

Norwegian Joy Cruise Review by steventrace

Our 13th with NCL and the very best to date. The reasons are by catagory...

steventrace’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Joy price drops

Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MC
Perfect size, amazing bed. Fantastic bathroom, very well looked after, always cleaned on our return and just loved sitting on the balcony at sunset and port arrivals.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins