Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by prushr

• Sail Date: Nov 2019
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

We love Norwegian and Bermuda, This trip we picked a smaller ship, the Dawn. After sailing on the larger ships I imagine we had a high expectation. This ship the food at the complimentary restaurants was not very good. The buffet was not good at all. The higher sit down restaurants were of but very few. Most of the servers didn't understand English.

The staff was very rude or dismissive most of the time. The last day of the cruise they had a $10 sale, The two staff members within this area, when asked a question they said "what do you want ?Just ask your question and go" This was the end of my shopping.

Our breakfast car was never picked up no matter what time you put it out.

Out toilet didn't work the first 2 days then periodically the rest of the cruise. They stated they knew of the issue and were working on it. This doesn't help when you go to the bathroom and didn't know if it will flush or not.

Only nice person was one waitress and restaurant and our steward was fantastic.

I called guest services NUMEROUS times because the person next to us and below us were smoking everyday and night on balcony. This is a NO SMOKING ROOM POLICY. So my entire trip was filled with smelling cigarettes.

Deck 6 is the Casino that is full of smoke, A cigar room. eating at the restaurant next to this is horrible because you get seated outside the restaurant right next to smokers lounge.

Will never go on this ship again. Getting off the ship was a nightmare, No one knew what exit was going to be used.

There is nothing to do on this ship. The theater should of been playing movies of something when not in use. The entertainment needs to be looked at severely. Holding balloons or shooting cups with rubber bands is not adult entertainment.

prushr's Full Rating Summary

Balcony

We loved our cabin (except the smoking neighbors and the toilet not working)

New York (Manhattan)

Stood in line for 3 hrs to get in. I was notified to arrive later that morning, But no reason why. If given the reason I would have.

When boarding began they were calling groups but not following the order.

Was very different type of excursion. Hiking was good, going to the hidden items were great. But when snorkeling rained out there should of been something else to do seeing the price we paid. Very nice adventure, But can do it myself next time.

View All undefined undefined Reviews