3. MSC Armonia
Originally chose this cruise for Havanna but for the price and remaining iteniary we decided to go anyway. It was a great decision and we had a great time. Although the ship is a smaller older vessel it is in good shape. This was my first time on MSC so before I booked the Armonia I checked the reviews on Cruise Critic and they were not great....moral of the story go see for yourself. Only a few complaints during the whole week. First the AC never seemed to work right anywhere on the ship, it seemed warm everywhere. 2nd the cabin and shower are small even for cruise ship standards. Other than that all was good. Embarkation and debarkation was quick and easy. The service in the MDR was fantastic but the food was standard cruise ship fare. The buffet is smaller than other cruise lines but good burgers, hotdogs and pizza. The bar service was also fantastic. The easy package was included in our cruise and worked just fine. If you want more choices or like premium brands you will need to upgrade. We didn't go to many of the shows but what we did was pretty consistent with the other lines. MSC prices their excursions very reasonably. I strongly recommend Dunn River Falls in Ochos Rios (warning: fairly strenuous) and Stingray Sandbar in Grand Cayman. In Cozumel we usually do Mr Sancho's, you can make a reservation directly online and then it's a 20-25 minute cab ride. We traveled only with adults but it appeared the kids had a good time. We will definitely consider the Armonia and MSC in the future.

Great cruse for the price!

MSC Armonia Cruise Review by jdickeysc

• Sail Date: October 2019
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview Stateroom – Fantastica

Embarkation and debarkation was quick and easy.

We traveled only with adults but it appeared the kids had a good time.

We will definitely consider the Armonia and MSC in the future.
jdickeysc’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Armonia price drops

Oceanview Stateroom – Fantastica
Cabin O2
Small even by cruise standards. Plenty of drawers but need extra hanging space. Bring a few magnetic hooks.
Tormalina Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins