3. Norwegian Sky
My DH (age 60) and I (age 54) saw a great deal on the NCL Sky. The itinerary was Miami, Half Moon Cay, Nassau, Freeport, Half Moon Cay, Miami with no sea days. We arrived at the terminal at 12:30 pm and were on the ship in 20 minutes. My 1st impression of the ship was that it was in good condition and the staff was friendly. The ship was refurbished in 2019 and it was very nice. We originally booked and inside cabin and then bid and "won" the upgrade to an Oceanview on deck 8. Deck 8 was a convenient deck, not to far from anything and quiet. Food: We purchased the 2 specialty restaurant package and ate at Le Bistro and Cagneys. I really enjoy Le Bistro, the food is good and the staff friendly. Cagneys was good as well. The main dining room food and staff were very good and we enjoyed eating there also. We ate at the buffet for lunch one day and found it to be adequate - but we only had salad and cold cuts with cheese. The entertainment was standard cruise ship entertainment nothing outstanding, but not bad either. Debark was quick and efficient. I liked that we went through customs on the ship (facial recognition) and walked off, picked up the luggage and were on our way. Overall we had a great time and would take the Sky again.

Great Cruise

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by nofocruiser

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Family Oceanview Large Porthole Window

Overall we had a great time and would take the Sky again.
nofocruiser’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sky price drops

Family Oceanview Large Porthole Window
Cabin O2
As with most NCL ships, the cabin is small but it was clean and the bed was comfortable. The hot water in the shower/sink gets hot. My only complaint is that there is very little storage space in the closet. The drawers are not deep, there were plenty of hangers.
Viking Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins