3. Celebrity Silhouette
Reflection is a great ship. We love S-Class Celebrity ships and this is one of the best. Has the full Sky Lounge instead of part of it cut out for suites. Great commons areas. two issues: seating is starting to get a bit worn and you sit very low in many of the chairs at a table. Not enough places for readers and card players. Need more open places so we aren’t taking up places for snacking/coffee such as at El Bacio or taking tables in Oceanview/Dining room. We played during non-dining times, but still had issue sometimes. the decor is getting a bit dated with the red and orange motifs. Ship was clean and well cared for. Dining: we early 6pm dining. 2 person table. excellent location at a window and outstanding service. tables relatively close but not close enough where if you didn’t want to talk to your neighbor, it wasn’t an issue. I’m deaf in one ear so even if I wanted to ‘eavesdrop’ on our neighbors I couldn’t! Dining choices were varied and very good quality. Never an issue for us. We do love trying varying foods but aren’t ‘foodies’. Specialty Dining: we did the 3-dinner package. Ate at Murano’s. Excellent but just too much for us. Tuscan Grill. Great steaks but I’m not a big steak person - would rather try other choices. I cook steaks at home just fine. Grill was fine but not worth it for us. QZine/Petit Chef. Loved it. great and different choices. The ravioli was to die for - not something to have at an average restaurant and this was outstanding. Common Areas: Well maintained. Many areas to try out. Need a bit more for those who will sit for extended times as a group. Service: as we find on Celebrity, outstanding. Met all our needs, not intrusive and didn’t run into the ‘upscale’ we get on other ships. Seemed to have more waitstaff in the common areas then we’d experienced before. Itinerary: we love being on board so a transatlantic is perfect for us. Done 4 prior and will do more. won’t go though all the ports, but lots of At Sea days; NYC; Boston; Bermuda; Nassau is a fantastic mix. Crossing further north than many Celebrity TA’s mean you’ll probably get cooler weather, a bit of rain and a bit higher sea states. But well worth it. Entertainment: Well mixed. Lots of good music. A Live Band! Excellent dancers and high wire workers. Guest entertainers were excellent except for magician who I didn’t like (I love magic). Runaround Kids were a homer run. Podium Speakers: Outstanding. Prosecutor with great stores of big cases; Broadway musicals and he sang many of the songs; Beatles by a photographer who had direct contact with them early in their careers. Movies - history and actors. Fun! then speakers on the ports that were history of the ports, and what the cities were like.

Great Ship; Great Itinerary - TA

Denny01’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Silhouette price drops

Concierge Class
Cabin C2
It’s was a bump out veranda behind the suites. Great Room! Same size as most other SRs but larger veranda. Loved it. enough storage. Glass shower. Near the aft elevators but no noise whatsoever. Loved it.
Resort Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins