3. Norwegian Escape
The main pool area was mostly adult only with loud vulgur music playing . They had “adult only” games at the main pool such as searching for condoms and simulating sexual acts. I have little kids that wanted to play at the pool and weren’t allowed. But then had to hear and be exposed to this adult inky stuff as it was taking place in the mIn deck. Food was horrible, some of the staff was great but other way were rude and unfriendly. I spoke to the cruise director and he basically told me tough luck- he’ll do what he wants. Kids were completely bored. In 20+ Cruises this was the worst cruise ever, first time in Norwegian and my last. Never again. I contacted Norwegian and got a “sorry” form letter. Almost $5k on a family vacation and that was it. Still tipped those that deserved it- I’m sure they are suffering working for such a horrible company.

Worst vacation ever