3. Norwegian Sun
This was our first cruise so we weren’t sure what to expect, but now I can say I will only cruise norwegian for vacations from here forward. Getting on the ship was so easy and took about 10 minutes from checking in to walking aboard. Our stateroom was perfect ( we had an ocean view). It had 2 twin beds and a pull out couch. Being able to chose when and where we ate was so important to us because some days we were busier than others and we got to fit eating times into our schedule. The food was amazing and there were so many options to chose from. Each crew member we encounter was so kind and made sure we were having a great time. Harold (one of the bartenders) even remembered my name and drink order. We were a little worried with a day at sea that we would get cabin fever but they planned activities out so well that the day flew by! The ports were so beautiful and made me never want to leave. I will definitely be cruising with norwegian hopefully soon!

best. vacation. ever.

psherman42’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sun price drops

Oceanview Picture Window
Cabin OC
The cabin was absolutely perfect. The view was amazing and the closet actually had a lot of storage!
International Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins