3. Norwegian Bliss
I love the new bliss ship. The hard product is the best among all cruises I had taken . The touchscreen, water slide and racetrack are unique and certainly very appealing. However, I’m disappointed Bliss canceled the childcare program for children under the age 3 so we had to leave our 1 year old daughter at home. Also because the ship could accommodate 4000 plus people, there was always a long wait during normal dining hours at the dining rooms even with reservations. Other popular venues such as the Jersey Boys show and trace track were a torturous affair to attend. The food could use some improvement too. We stopped going to the sit down dining room altogether after day 3 on the cruise, not only because the long wait but also because the food lacks variety and didn’t taste authentic( the pad Thai tasted so weird I only took one bite). Overall The cuisine failed to compliment the dining decor it had hoped to capture. It certainly was lackluster and uninspiring in taste and presentation considering that it’s a new ship. I felt you were almost forced to eat at the specialty restaurants. Overall I think the hard product is very good however the soft product fell way short of expectations.

Brand new ship and great hard product

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by Cy273

• Sail Date: October 2019
  • Destination: Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom

Cy273’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BX
The room is well appointed, everything is new and clean. However the mattress is a bit uncomfortable, and because the bed is two double beds combined as a queen bed, the two beds keeps sliding apart. Also the pillow and bed cover had strong smells, they seems to be used for a long time without being washed.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins