3. Norwegian Escape
We are a couple with two boys ages 13 and 15. There was plenty to keep us busy on this cruise. The food was very good- excellent including the buffet. We loved O’Sheehans restaurant that was open 24 hrs, as we are a family of night hawks, lol. The boys looked forward to late night wings and nachos and we really miss it now that we are home. We really liked the Freestyle dining and not rushing to have to be at dinner at a certain time. We had a balcony cabin and it was very clean and nice. Embarkation was very efficient despite a coast guard inspection and everyone being asked to board between 12 and 3. Disembarkation was tricky because a storm damaged the link that we were supposed to use to disembark but Norwegian problem solved efficiently and all was good. The Choir of a man show was really excellent entertainment! The comedy shows were also very good. Our family had a great vacation and would definitely go again. If there was something that I wished were different, I wish that the wifi/internet was not so expensive.

Great Vacation for Family

Ages 13 to 15
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BF
Cabin was nice and clean and our steward was excellent. Catur was his name , I believe. Always called me by name when he saw us coming or going.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins