3. MSC Seaside
The ship was quite lovely and large. There were over 4500 passengers but we never felt that it was too crowded. We got upgraded to an Aurea balcony room which was very nice. We enjoyed the entertainment quite a lot. The shows were dancing, singing, acrobatics, ballet, and similar to Cirque du Soliel. I don't know why anyone would rate the shows down! But you have to sign up for them and they were totally full at all 3 performances every night so get there early! Star walker--Michael Jackson show was fabulous, as was Dreams, and Peter Punk. I thought Fly was good but not as good. The food in the dining room was just OK. The soups were watery, and the salads were wilted. Also the choices were not typical so we were disappointed. The best food item we chose was the prime rib. We actually liked the buffet better which had excellent carving statiom, salads, and many choices of main dishes. The pizza was always good but not my favorite. We took 1 tour with the ship in Jamaica to a beach and nature park with lunch for $52 each, which was a great deal! I felt safe with the guides and the places we went. Overall we had a lovely time and would go again. The only drawback was that the majority of guests were European, and did not speak English. I guess tht was Ok, but unusual for us to experience.

Very nice ship and lovely public areas!

MSC Seaside Cruise Review by nanaleeka

• Sail Date: October 2019
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Aurea Balcony Stateroom

nanaleeka’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Seaside price drops

Aurea Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B3
We had a lovely room with an upgraded balcony which was 3 times as large as average which was quite nice! Our steward did an excellent job of keeping our cabin nice and clean. We were way back in the back of the ship which was nice since we only had to go a short ways and up 1 deck to the buffet and food which was convenient. We were very happy with the ship and our room.
Venice Beach Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins