3. Avalon Poetry II
I have cruised on Avalon before and found them to be a wonderful and relaxing way to travel. I travel as a single. Their staff is very helpful in providing information on things to see and do on your own. You meet other nice travelers from all over the world. You see sites that you would never see unless you got off the beaten bath. Many UNESCO sites that would be missed if you sailed a larger ship. The food and wine are delicious. The staff is friendly and helpful. I chose a French cruise because I was interested in the history and the architecture of that region. The cruise provided both. The tour guides were knowledgeable and were locals who really knew the area. Unfortunately the water was high so we were unable to visit some of the cities that were scheduled. But just another reason to do this very same cruise or another Avalon cruise that incorporates the cities I missed.

The nicest people and most interesting sites are on an Avalon cruise

Avalon Poetry II Cruise Review by KateYule

• Sail Date: October 2019
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Outside Stateroom with French Balcony
KateYule’s Full Rating Summary
Get Avalon Poetry II price drops

Outside Stateroom with French Balcony
Cabin B
The cabin was beautiful with fresh orchids. The arrangement of the bed looking out the window meant you could lie in bed and watch the world go by.
Sapphire Deck Balcony Cabins