3. Norwegian Epic
After reading some reviews on this site i was apprehensive about the cruise, but soon realized, that people complaining about this cruise are crazy! My Solo Cabin was very comfortable, and had more space than i expected! The Solo Lounge is a great place to relax, and make new friends. It was always stocked with refreshments and basic breakfast food. I didn't think i would - but i loved every meal from the buffet at the Garden Cafe, and never had a problem with seating. I Loved the breakfast options at Taste and tried to have breakfast there often, but on excursion days i ate breakfast at O'Sheehan's and it was great too! My dining package covered meals at Moderno, Cagneys, Teppanyaki and La Cuchina. I enjoyed all my meals at these restaurants but the Brazilian food at Moderno was by far my favourite! Just too many options to choose from and I couldn't find enough time to try out all the other dining options on offer! The shows i enjoyed the most were Pricilla and Burn the floor! Each and every staff member i came in contact with was friendly and attentive! I had the time of my Life!

I LOVED EVERY MOMENT!

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by stephanPT

My Solo Cabin was very comfortable, and had more space than i expected!

The shows i enjoyed the most were Pricilla and Burn the floor!

Each and every staff member i came in contact with was friendly and attentive!

I had the time of my Life!
stephanPT’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Studio
Cabin T1
Great Cabin! Halfway down the passage from the Studio Lounge So no noise!
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins