Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by superdaveshow

• Sail Date: Oct 2019
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview Stateroom with Large Picture Window

First off, Norwegian lied about "Free Internet" when later we found out that only 250 minutes were included.

Secondly, the food was not good, and that includes 2 of the restaurants we visited. I took 2 bites of my steak and sent it back. The buffet was not very good. I wish Norwegian would teach their bartenders how to make a Margarita. I am a honey bourbon fan but Tennessee Honey is the worst there is so I did not enjoy the bar. I was stuck with rum and coke which is far from what I expected.

Why was the World Series not on the TV's was unbelievable. All they had on was tennis, basketball from other countries, and some football. I talked to passengers on other ships when we were visiting the stops and they did have the World Series on.

The Disembarkment was a NIGHTMARE! Never had that problem on the other ships. Long lines going from one end of the ship to the other and then the computer system broke down. Waited in line for probably an hour and a half.

The Wifi was not good and very slow. One time I couldnt log off and found myself losing 200 minutes because of it.

Service at the atrium bar was horrible. Not really a very friendly staff but there were a few good ones which we appreciated. Entertainment was really not that good.

All in all, we will NEVER take a Norwegian Cruise again. Maybe if they offer another one to make up for this one but that is doubtful!

superdaveshow's Full Rating Summary

Oceanview Stateroom with Large Picture Window

This was the only decent thing we found on the Cruise. The gentleman was very good and kept things in good order. We tipped him after requesting our service charges be returned to us.

superdaveshow