3. Avalon Expression
We chose this cruise for our honeymoon and I was quite pleased with my husband's choice to take this amazing trip. It was nice to come back to the same room every evening as we progressed thru various cities. Members of the crew were always friendly and helpful! All meals were fantastic. I enjoyed the tour guides that we had along the way - friendly as well as passionate about their local area's history and culture. If you get Karen in Amsterdam, or Otto in Cologne as your tour guide, consider yourself fortunate - they were terrific! I also really appreciated that there was a "gentle walkers" group for those who could not keep a faster pace or climb a lot of stairs. I would only recommend a slight improvement with excursions - allow for more time at the points (Example: city of Heidelberg) and perhaps a somewhat better value for excursions (example: food tasting excursion in Strasbourg, France).

Rhine River + Avalon made for a great vacation!

Avalon Expression Cruise Review by katie0873

katie0873’s Full Rating Summary
Get Avalon Expression price drops

Our room was made up twice a day, the room and service was impeccable!
  Avalon Expression Deck Plans