3. Norwegian Jewel
This was my third cruise on NCL, previous two being on the Star in 2007 and 2009. The recent refurbishment of the Jewel made for a more luxurious trip. Spaces and amenities were clean and fresh feeling. The availability of self-serve espresso machines in the buffet was a pleasant surprise and one I wish was available when I cruised Alaska. Service was exceptional on this sailing, better than anything I have experience on NCL or Royal Caribbean in the past and definitely the highlight of the trip, especially traveling with a young daughter. The crew members were personally engaging and accommodating and quickly endeared themselves to my young daughter. Royal Caribbean still has better food in my opinion but the range of options on the Jewel helped redeem the dining experience. O'Sheehan's bar and grill is a decent off-hours option for food. All in all I would sail on this ship again, especially for the family friendly environment.

Exceptional service

Ages Under 3
Get Norwegian Jewel price drops

Mid-Ship Inside
Cabin IB
Average size for an inside storeroom but comfortable. Room was located next to a supply locker so it was not the quietest I have been in.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins