3. Adventure of the Seas
My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer early Spring 2019. She went through surgery and radiation and throughout this process my mom and I decided that we love Royal Caribbean cruises so much that we wanted to go on a cruise to celebrate her being cancer free once she was done with treatment. It so happened that the date we chose was in October which is breast cancer awareness month! She flew down to Fort Lauderdale from Charlotte and I flew down from New York City to have our mother daughter cruise. The first day on the ship, she told me that she has "forgotten how to relax" since she's been through so much this year. By the final day of the cruise I asked her about this, and she said she now knows how to relax since we had such an amazing time on the ship. We laid out during the day, went to tons of shows, enjoyed the fine dining each night, and also ventured into the casino to spend $20-$40 a night having fun on the machines before going to our favorite bar - she said they have the best cosmos - to have a cocktail before going back to our cabin. As a breast cancer survivor she can only have 2 drinks a day, so it was important to find the best ones for her - which ended up being that cosmo and a glass of pinot grigio at dinner. We had such a fun time on the ship that we want to go on many more together. It was the best cruise I've been on with her and we had a wonderful mother daughter trip celebrating my mom being 4 months cancer free. Thanks Royal Caribbean for being a lovely cruise line!

Celebrating My Mom Being Cancer Free on a Cruise

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by aspencerharvey

• Sail Date: October 2019
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Balcony

We had such a fun time on the ship that we want to go on many more together.

Thanks Royal Caribbean for being a lovely cruise line!
aspencerharvey’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 7D
The cabin was great! We had an excellent ocean view, plenty of storage space in the room and the bathroom and lots of mirrors to get ready with.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins