3. Norwegian Bliss
This was my 7 cruise and I must say it was the best. The service was outstanding the food was equal to any 5 star restaurant if not better. Our cabin was a inside but we managed to have 23 people join us for a quick shot to celebrate Halloween, it was quite a snuggling experience. The entertainment on board reminded me of my days in Vegas I could see them again and hope to soon. Even though I can rave about all that I was just slightly disappointed in the shore excursion but i know it was the people on the other end who in charge not the staff of Norwegian. I still am excited to travel on the Bliss again, it is a big ship and lots of walking but that helps with all the good food, keeps you trim .I will be booking this cruise line again this spring,hope to see you on Norwegian soon.

Amazing customer service

Lunch Lady Linda’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Inside Stateroom
Cabin IC
Small but quiet and comfortable.
Deck 5 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins