3. Coral Princess
We chose this Itinerary because of the ports of call and the full transit of the Panama Canal and also because of the cruise line and the ship. The Coral Princess is a great ship with more public space per passenger than most of the big or medium cruise ships, which makes you feel less crowded everywhere you go and is also a very nice designed ship with beautiful lounges, bars, restaurants, atrium, pools, etc. The food on the Coral Princess was very good specially in the dinning room. The quality and presentation of the dishes was excelent and made me order more than one appertizer and sometimes even 2 entrees several nights. Although our waiters service the first night was very slow and made me complain about it, the rest of the cruise the service was excelent and they explain us why the servce was so slow the first night. As in many ships I have been in, the waiters always remember what you like normally and the next days you get that even without asking. The entertainment on the ship was ok but no the best, on a 15 days cruise we just got 3 shows with the ships singers and dancers, which are the shows I most enjoy, the rest was solo singers, comedians, ventriloquists and so on. The productions on those 3 shows with the singers and dancers were excelent and I know any of those cost a lot, but I think they could do more shows that involve the singers and dancers even if the staging is not very elaborated. The Itinerary was also something that made us choose this cruise, all the ports of call were great even though there are some better than others but definitely all of them were interesting and beautiful. We were very pleased with the food which was excelent in general and the service was also very good all around the ship. Remarcable good was the service we got by our cabin steward, who was not only very friendly and efficient, but also resolve us a lot of requests we had along our stay. The ship is in great conditions for being a ship with 17 years in service, and they still mantain it in great shape.

Great Itinerary from LA to Ft Lauderdale

Coral Princess Cruise Review by luisl65

luisl65’s Full Rating Summary
Get Coral Princess price drops

Premium Balcony
Cabin B2
The cabin was ok and nicely decored as all Princess Staterooms, but the shower has been the worst in which we have been, as it was the smallest and having a curtain instead of a door, makes it harder to take a shower in such a small space. Another thing we didn´t like, is that there is not very many outlets and the space to store your clothing in the closet is not very well designed. Other thing we didn´t like is that there were no cold water in the bathroom, you could either have warm or boiling water, but never cold. The balcony was nice and spacious.
Caribe Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins