3. Grand Classica
My aunt and I just got off this cruise. It was the worst experience I had in all the cruises I had been on. Only good thing was going to Nassau. The food was disgusting, very hard and when I asked for new and hot food the waiters just laughed and kept coming back “oh you need anything else changed, you good?” When you ask a waiter to get something, they literally go and tell your server to get it instead of them doing it. The admiral dining was excellent though. The ship was kinda empty so it wasn’t fun with no people but you can’t help that. The sail away was good as well. Also another thing you can get a drink on one end of the ship and then gotta go all the way to the other side to get just food, the breakfast was cold and it wasn’t really cold. I was laying on one of the couches outside by the pool in the morning around 10 and one of the cleaning ladies woke me up and told me it was closed and I had to move???? Like why can’t I sit out by the pool in the morning. Pool size is ridiculous seems to only fit so many people, I would hate to see it on a busy day. The bedroom was bigger than the pool. The casino needs to get more games as well, there is only a small variety. The classica needs to step up their game and get like the celebration because that is the best one. Do not go on the classica if you want to be disappointed, go on the grand celebration for the best experience and service.

NOT A GOOD EXPERIENCE

Grand Classica Cruise Review by Ashleyu09

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
BPSocialTeam, Social Media Team @Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line has responded
We were very disappointed to read your experience during your stay in our Gd Classica whilst an apology will regrettably not alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion, please believe we do extend it with all sincerity. We were most concerned to read your remarks on the service you experienced whilst staying among us, mostly because your comments do not reflect the usual standard of service we strive to ensure for our guests, nevertheless please rest assured that your review will be shared with our head of departments for information and further revision. We also regret that our buffet couldn't meet your expectations, mainly because the quality and the diversity of our culinary offer counts to our strengths. We take your comments regarding our cuisine very seriously, because we wish that our gastronomy remains a very special treat for our guests. Thank you once again for making us your choice Cruise Line and for your constructive critics, we certainly look forward to serving you again and to have the opportunity to exceed you expectations in a not too distant future.
Ashleyu09’s Full Rating Summary