3. Ruby Princess
Loyal Princess cruises, wife picked the cruise as she wanted us to snorkel on the Great Barrier Reef, Sadly we didn’t because, A) too expensive, B) Got sick with the Flu as grotty people coughed all over me. Alcohol prices outrageous, a bottle of Kim Crawford Pinot Noir cost over $50 AUS but you can get it for $16 on-shore. Rod Stewart Tribute guy, stank! Had to leave after 3 songs. guy who sang broadway songs over amplified, gave up after 2 songs. Stage shows, absolutely tops. Comedian from South Africa was vey good. Cabin very comfortable. Should be more disabled cabins on Princess cruises as they are like Hens Teeth. Overall service very good. had troubles with the toilet, had to get the engineer out twice. Was very prompt to come and fix it. Wife had two dud meals, one had hardly any pulled pork, (a couple of strands), the pheasant was related to the Road Runner in that is was tough and sinewy.. Staff very apologetic and would have got another meal if she wanted. I think the food quality not as good as when we first cruised with Princess.

Nice cruise, shame I got sick

Ruby Princess Cruise Review by Catsmother01

Stage shows, absolutely tops. Comedian from South Africa was vey good.

Catsmother01’s Full Rating Summary
Get Ruby Princess price drops

Nice cabin, clean, plenty of room for my scooter.
  Ruby Princess Deck Plans

Bathroom door was broken. The sliding door to the balcony given it was a disabled cabin could not be closed until I had to manipulate the metal strip to lift to enable the closure of the balcony door.