• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Norwegian Star Review

Editor Rating
3 Awards

First Cruise Ever and What an Excellent Time We Had!

Review for Norwegian Star to the Eastern Mediterranean
yhave1ne
First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Sail Date: Oct 2019
Cabin: Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony

I had never been on a cruise and I wanted to get that experience under my belt. When my daughter took a first cruise to the Mediterranean with friends, I decided I would book a cruise. Visiting Venice had also been on my list of things to do and this cruise helped me kill 2 birds with one stone. My DH, our son and his girlfriend completed the group.

Getting on was a breeze because we waited until around 2 p.m. to go board the ship and there were no lines. Disembarkation was just as easy as we did not have our luggage brought up for us and were able to get off quickly.

I found the cruise to be everything I hoped it would be! The ports were beautiful and the cruise ship experience was excellent as well.

Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony

The mini-suite was a great size for 4 adults. We had plenty of storage space for our belongings and the sleeping accommodations worked out well. The had a divider to give us some privacy when sleeping. The bathroom was a great size. The balcony was rather small but it worked out well for all of us. The only thing I wish we had was 2 tvs - one for the sitting area and 1 for the bedroom area. It was a little hard to share a tv when we were in the room together resting.

previous reviewnext review