3. Norwegian Sun
I read the reviews prior to leaving for this trip (not before booking) and have to admit, I got a little scared. However the negative reviews were way off. This was an outstanding trip. ship was clean and well maintained for an older vessel. Staff was outstanding. I do recommend that getting the premium drink package if you plan on drinking more higher end stuff. The private island was amazing with lots of options of stuff to do. If there was one downfall that I could mention was the shady stuff happening once you got outside security in Nassau, but that isn't Norwegians fault. We had a balcony cabin on the 9th deck and it was outside. Two chairs and a small table was great to have coffee in the morning. The cabin had plenty of room and was great for two people. Bathroom was a little tight, but it is a boat. Meals were also great. We ate at two of the onboard restaurants and they were outstanding. We had breakfast on morning in the main dining room and service and food were great. The buffet was well stocked and hot. If I learned one thing is take reviews for what they are. My experience and expectations may be completely different than someone else. I do believe that the crew does try to help out as much as possible.

Awesome Trip

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review by warsawmedic75

• Sail Date: October 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Aft-Facing Balcony

The private island was amazing with lots of options of stuff to do.

warsawmedic75’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sun price drops

Aft-Facing Balcony
Cabin B1
Awesome room and well kept
Norway Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins