I chose the 27 day cruise to burn off vacation time and explore places I’ve never been. I don’t regret it at all. I travelled solo! Ship was clean and employees were organized. My cabin was immaculate and room stewards were attentive and pleasant. Dining room was awesome And organized from the matre’d to the waiter, busboy & supervisors. Staff were attentive and friendly. Food well displayed. Very appetizing and delicious. Entertainment was top notch and always a variety. All ports were new to me disembarking and returning to the ship was well organized and stress free. Shore excursions were exciting and the history of places were interesting. Captain and officers were professional and approachable. Everyone smiled and said hello. Spa was well organized and the employees were attentive. The acupuncturist was amazing I had several health issues including headaches, insomnia and pain for years and after a few treatments they were gone! Made my who trip worthwhile, thanks Dr Liu! Great cruise, ship & staff! Thanks to everyone from staff to other passengers. I’d definitely recommend and cruise with them again! I’d like to see them change the cabin cost for solo travellers from double occupancy to cabin rate + 25-50%. Just putting it out there... Thanks for the memories Holland America Eurodam!

Amazing cruise!

Eurodam Cruise Review by Blaine2019

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Hawaii
  • Cabin Type: Large Ocean-View Stateroom

Thanks for the memories Holland America Eurodam!
Blaine2019’s Full Rating Summary