3. Majestic Princess
Great ship and cruise but had a problem in the Princess theater. When my partner sat down the seat completely came out of its moorings and both he and the seat landed hard on the floor, causing an injury to him. No one on the ship can handle serious complaints, as we couldn't dance anymore, which ruined our trip. I'm waiting for Princess Customer service to call me back. Other than that, it's a beautiful ship. Designed originally for the Chinese market, it's got beautiful Chinese designs and decorations and notably every corner is gracefully curved. The Piazza is larger than any other ship but still not large enough for the multitude of dance lessons they offer. Notably on this cruise often the Piazza entertainment was a lovely cello/violin duo who played classical music and the first Headliner was a showy classical violinist. Everyone enjoyed this, whether you were a classicial afficianado or not. We booked small sized private tours and loved them. Food OK - nothing outstanding, but waiters very accommodating in Club Class. Room steward outstanding. The large size of the ship didn't bother me. Don't miss the outstanding 17th floor solarium, which is free. And this was best time of year to travel - not that cool - definitely better than the hot summer months of January-February - and less crowded.

Accident on the Majestic Princess

Majestic Princess Cruise Review by swmbo3

swmbo3’s Full Rating Summary
Get Majestic Princess price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin ME Baja deck
Beautiful cabin. Lots of room; large bathroom.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins