Viking Sea Cruise Review

Friendly staff

Viking Sea Cruise Review by sweetfamily

• Sail Date: Oct 2019
  • Destination: the Caribbean

Everyone was so pleasant, always greeting us with a smile and acknowledgement. We had a lot of fun with the staff on our Baggo game. In all of our eatery places, we enjoyed and I believe the staff did as well, the camaraderie with us. Every time we went ashore, the staff had a humorous comment to say, especially with our name being 'Sweet'. We had a tour of the galley and of the bridge. This was so interesting, not having this privilege on any other ship. The staff work so hard and it seems the food establishment work such long hours to feed us, the hungry people. Thanks for all you do. We were three siblings and spouses on this cruise and we would start our day by saying, "we'll meet at the white chairs." These were in the hallway near our cabins, 3040, 3042, 3052. It was also convenient to have the launderette near our rooms.

sweetfamily's Full Rating Summary

Wonderful cabin and shower. Clean everyday. First time we have had a balcony/veranda. Never had a king sized bed, so this was exceptional.

9/11 Memorial

Very sad to see what so many endured

View All 26 9/11 Memorial Reviews
City Tour

So much history in NY

View All 42 City Tour Reviews
Hamilton

Shopping and conversation with local people.

Antigua

Interesting Island, but the vehicles are in poor condition and the audio was not the best. When the driver did get out to explain, he only was on one side of the vehicle and could not be heard on the other side.

Island tour

Here again, the vehicles need to be ungraded. The audio was much better.

View All 71 Island tour Reviews
Island tour

Much better vehicle and audio. Very pretty island and people are so nice.

View All 293 Island tour Reviews
Island Tour

A very interesting island, with two nations owning the island. And to see that they get along with each other.

View All 437 Island Tour Reviews
St. Thomas

Oh, that white sand. I put my feet in the water- didn't bring my suit to go in the water. The palm lined patio was inviting. We don't have palm trees in NS

City Tour

Always was sad to see the history of the slaves and was happy to see the Independence parks of all the tours we had - forgot to mention it on the other reviews. So removed from my upbringing.

View All 115 City Tour Reviews

I got this tour mixed up. The review of Tortola was put on St Thomas site and I can't edit it. Sorry!!!!

View All undefined undefined Reviews