3. Viking Magni
This was a dream come true for us. We put off choosing a date, place and length until last minute and ended up with limited availability. We ended up picking this and we can’t wait to go again! The ship was fantastic! The staff were amazingly attentive. The food was better than anything I have had in a land based restaurant. The tours and excursions were beautiful. Tour guides were not only knowledgeable but typically from that location and able to tell us so much more than I expected! I might consider taking my teenager on our next one! We got to know so many people on board from the staff, to the crew, to other passengers from so many different places!!! There were so many things to do some days it was hard to choose which is one of the reasons we are considering doing this one again before trying a new one!!!

European wonderfull!

Jenbcobernus’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Magni price drops

French Balcony
Cabin D
So many more extras we didn’t thinks about or knew they had!!! Heated floors in the bathrooms!!!
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins