3. Star Princess
For context, I usually cruise Disney so I can’t help but make it my point of reference. I took my 10YO son on a 3 day cruise from Vancouver to LA. Our main objective of the trip was to spend time together, enjoy the food and enjoy being at sea. I splurged on a club class mini suite. I. Not sure the ‘club class’ was worth the extra $$, but we loved the mini suite. So much space for just the two of us - very luxurious. We especially loved the robes and the extra large balcony. The ship is looking (and smelling) a little dated. It was nice to have a shower/tub combo but the tile was looking super old. Also, there were odd smells noticed in our room. The hall and especially up on the sports deck. I am mixed on the food. I was not impressed with the buffet but had great meals at Portofinos dining room. The wait staff were exceptional. I was impressed with the pools! Lots of options for kids and adults. And super fun to have the big screen showing movies out by the pool. I was told the ship was full and yet it never seemed that busy. The buffet was occasionally lined up. Overall, great cruise. Service was up to par with Disney, restaurant food was excellent and our room very comfy.

Very pleasant cruise

Dmrogers11’s Full Rating Summary
Get Star Princess price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MB
A little musty smelling and aging in the bathroom. Bed super comfy and great space in the cabin.
Dolphin Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins