3. Viking Sun
Our first Viking ocean cruise and it lived up to all expectations. We loved the "smaller"ship feel and all crew members we encountered went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. I also loved the more casual atmosphere as opposed to other cruise lines. .When we arrived at the airport Viking representatives were right there to greet us and embarking the ship was seamless. Also disembarking was very well organized. I also like that Viking includes complimentary shore excursions in all ports. the "no charge" specialty restaurants were excellent. In fact, my husband had one of the best steaks he had eaten in the specialty Italian restaurant. There was never an "push" to sell things to you...photos, drinks etc. We did a both a galley and bridge tour that was very informative We have sailed with Princess over 32 times but I hope to exceed that with Viking. In fact while on board we booked another cruise for Oct. 2020. The only comment would be more transfers to the airport. Our flight did not leave until 3:00PM but we were shuttled out by 8:30AM which meant a long time at the airport not a great way to end your vacation.

Amazing

Viking Sun Cruise Review by Calif-BeachBum

• Sail Date: October 2019
  • Destination: Caribbean

Calif-BeachBum’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sun price drops

Loved the room and bathroom and our cabin steward was the best.