3. Viking Delling
Interesting excursions, spectacular venue and the ship and staff are first class. The food was fantastic the staff was prompt and efficient. Everyone was accommodating and helpful. The ship was modern, clean and comfortable. I loved the fact that they had electrical outlets to accommodate US and European currency in the cabins. What a wonderful way to experience the French culture! The fact that there were a limited number of passengers allowed you to get to know people on a more personal level. I met people from all over the world. Because the passengers were older, what wonderful stories they had to tell. They all had interesting lives and what a pleasure to get to know them. The food was so exceptional, I went home and dove into my Julia Child cookbook to perfect the French cuisine. I have already experienced two cruises and have scheduled yet another one foe 2021.

Exceptional value

Baileymolly’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Delling price drops

Veranda Superior
Cabin A
Impeccable amenities and cabin cleanliness
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins