3. Viking Jupiter
I had only been on one cruise before and it was fine, but didn't leave me with a huge desire to go on another cruise anytime soon. My partner had never been on a cruise before. Both of us were blown away by our Viking Ocean Cruise experience. The ship is stunning and spotless. The food completely exceeded our expectations. The crew was incredible friendly and always smiling. I would go on another Viking cruise in a heartbeat. We're thinking of going on a river cruise to see the difference between the ocean cruise. Here are some of the features aboard the Viking Jupiter: -The Jupiter has four reservation restaurants for a more formal dining experience, just be sure you make reservations a day or two in advance. -World Café, the buffet restaurant, is open 3 times a day and available at the passengers’ leisure. Let me tell you, the food served at the buffet is outstanding. -Beer and wine are included with meals, and, believe it or not, you can even bring your own wine/alcohol aboard and enjoy in your room or take it to dinner with you. - If you want more top-shelf spirits, wine or champagne, you can pay by the drink, or buy a drink package and consume as much as you wish during the cruise. The Silver Spirits package, which we had, is quite affordable at about $28 per day, so if you have 2-3 drinks per day, it’s well worth it. -There is a lovely spa aboard in which we both had massage treatments after one of our shore excursions. -There are a couple of pools on the ship; one is an outdoor negative edge at the stern. The other is in the middle of the ship with a retractable roof for warmer climates.

Exceeded my expectations

Viking Jupiter Cruise Review by MikesRoadTrip

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Baltic Sea

Here are some of the features aboard the Viking Jupiter:

MikesRoadTrip’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Jupiter price drops

Cabin was very nice, and our porter and our 2x per day cleaning service was awesome.