3. Pride of America
We were on the Pride of America, with its island hopping Hawaii itinerary. The service was wonderful throughout. We loved the suite, and the restaurants were excellent. Our concierge, Thomas, was wonderful and a huge help with great suggestions to improve our experience. We had breakfast everyday at Cagney's Steakhouse and that was a great start (and Allison was terrific). I loved the Lanai bar but wished it was open later; it's the best spot on the ship and I don't understand why it isn't better utilized. The Pink champagne bar was nice, with some great casual entertainment. Great selection of excursions, too, with options for guided tours, cultural and historical explorations, natural beauty and adventure - something for everyone and a varied experience for all who want it. Having a suite with it's priority features made for a vastly improved experience over what looked like a crowded and line-heavy approach involved in the standard cabins. It was a wonderful experience and I would heartily recommend NCL.

All the crew and staff were great, very helpful and friendly.

Pride of America Cruise Review by Hi Captain Cook

• Sail Date: October 2019
  • Destination: Hawaii
  • Cabin Type: Owner's Suite with Large Balcony
Hi Captain Cook’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian (NCL) Pride of America price drops

Owner's Suite with Large Balcony
Cabin SC
I loved it. I used the hideaway bed; it didn't look comfortable but it actually was a great sleep. The light switches were a little confusing but we managed. The nightly snacks were a wonderful touch. Being on the 11th floor with so many of the ship attractions was a big bonus. It was just a great experience.
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins