3. Norwegian Pearl
We were 4 people in 3 balcony cabins on Deck 10. The cruise was chosen principally for the fantastic ports, other than Port Canaveral, which was added so they could load on all of the equipment for the Kiss cruise charter immediately following ours. By doing so they had to adjust our times in Bermuda making it very difficult to actually tour the island. Embarkation was very fast and efficient. We chose to take the NCL Miami transfer. Total confusion and disorganized. This is the first and likely last time we will use cruise line transfers. The ship was in very good condition considering it's age. Our balcony cabins updated and kept very well serviced. Food was plentiful but of poor quality. NCL have learned how to stretch their food budget. Teppanyaki absolutely horrible and salty. Moderno a disappointment. Cagney's was good, as always. Buffet breakfasts were fine as was lunch. Dinner not so much. We did eat a number of times at Indigo which was hit or miss. Unfortunately I was diagnosed with bronchitis just prior to landing in Bermuda. Spent 3 days as an outpatient in the medical center receiving treatment. Excellent care from knowledgeable Doctors and nurses, but be warned, very expensive. In my case $6,000 but I do have insurance coverage. Entertainment wise we only went to two shows which were both excellent. Bottom line, very good and friendly crew, excellent itinerary and mediocre food. Would I travel NCL again ( I am Platinum) yes but based on itinerary and possibly cost.

Rome to Miami

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review by TashaB

• Sail Date: October 2019
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

Entertainment wise we only went to two shows which were both excellent.

TashaB’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Pearl price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB
Loved our balcony cabins. Great service and very clean.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins