3. Amsterdam
My experience was not good. They don’t maintain there ships, issues with hot water and air. Needed a vacation from my vacation. I could sleep through the night on any night due to it being hot. Meat was undercooked, my husband likes rare but even he said it raw. Served luck warm and sent back several times. Sell excursions under false pretenses as they said Mira Flores locks were busy and we would most likely see a ship go through. Tour guide said no ships go through 9-3 and all cruise lines know this. Internet very slow and down a couple of days after I payed a lot for it. Guest relations just kept making excuses “it’s hot outside that’s why air does feel good. Paid for a massage and didn’t enjoy it cause it was so hot from no air!!!! Will never go on this ship again. Same activities everyday.

Not good

Amsterdam Cruise Review by Dana Tabrizi

Internet very slow and down a couple of days after I payed a lot for it.

Paid for a massage and didn’t enjoy it cause it was so hot from no air!!!!

Will never go on this ship again.

Same activities everyday.