3. Insignia
We chose this ship for the size, since we do not like the mega-sized ships. It did not disappoint! Never lines, never felt overly crowded. Everything was wonderful. The decor throughout the ship is lovely. It is elegant, but not stuffy, with plenty of lounges, etc. The casino was a nice size too, although it did not seem that many used it. The staff worked so hard to make our trip special and everyone was very attentive. Our meals were excellent. Only one night I ordered a fish dish that was not very good. Other than that, we enjoyed the food. Portion sizes were just perfect. The buffet had many varieties of dishes to please everyone. I particularly liked that the staff served everything from the buffet -- much more hygienic. Everything ran smoothly. This cruise line definitely is geared toward an older crowd. I am in my late 50's and I was one of the younger passengers. For us, it was no bother. Everyone we met were well-traveled and very interesting! This was our first Oceania cruise and it will not be the last!!

Wonderful, Small Ship

stephaniek’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oceania Insignia price drops

Deluxe Ocean View
Cabin C1
The decor was lovely, but the shower was too small!
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins