3. Norwegian Sun
Chose this cruise, to take advantage of an extra 15% discount, being afforded to us, due to a cancelled cruise. Frankly I have read some snobby reviews, about this ship, it's staff, and the food. My wife and I were well pleased with all of the above. We were surprised to learn, that this was a complimentary beverage sailing. We are not big drinkers, but got our money's worth from that perk. We have been on the Dawn Pearl Breakaway and now the sun. This ship is my personal favorite, and I wouldn't hesitate sailing on her again. I was also able to win a poker tournament while on board. Sometimes I wonder why some folks, feel the need to express their disappointment about trivial things. I have only cruised one other cruise line (Carnival), and will never do it again. Norwegian is and will be our preferred Cruise Line. We find their prices, value, ships and staff far exceed our expectations.

Great 5 Day Cruise

Dean Clinard’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sun price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC
Cabin was clean and roomy.
Pool Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• City Tour
    Learned a lot about a city I thought I'd never get a chance to visit. The cemetery was very beautiful and full of history.
    View All 212 City Tour Reviews