3. Explorer Dream
My review relates to The Palace which is a separate section of the ship.This is much more expensive but overall well worth the extra cost. Basically everything is covered. All meals at all restaurants,all drinks at any time, WiFi, butler service and some free excursions.Our suite was very large and attended to very well every day.The Palace also has it's own dining room and pool area. The food and service was excellent. The shows on the ship were first class and as others have said were repeated but this is normal for most cruise lines. The staff in the Palace were very friendly but at the same time very professional. I think specially selected for the Palace. Talking to lots of people who were not in the Palace it seemed there were quite a few problems especially with communications in English etc. I think there are many areas in the main part of the ship that will have to be adjusted for the Australian market. We sailed from Singapore to Darwin.

Ship within a ship

Explorer Dream Cruise Review by thompsonln

• Sail Date: October 2019
  • Destination: Asia

thompsonln’s Full Rating Summary
Get Explorer Dream price drops

Our suite had a separate lounge area and a bedroom.
The bathroom was also large with a spa bath and twin vanities.
We had a dining table and a fridge,coffee machine and a kettle.
Plenty of storage space