3. Sky Princess
I’ll admit, this was my first cruise so maybe I don’t have anything to compare it to but I came away from this cruise totally thrilled. Sure there were hiccups, it was the inaugural cruise, but the very good far outweighed the bad. The Sky Princess is gorgeous, especially the piazza. Our cabin with balcony was more spacious than I expected with tons of storage facilities. Our steward was awesome and made me laugh the way he set out my pajamas each night. Thanks Ivan. I have never had service this amazing before. The food was fantastic. The bars, especially Vines, was also fantastic. I loved their wine flight. Embarkation and disembarkation were a breeze. I had done my homework and was “ocean ready”. I had no problems with the medallion and I liked the bookmarking feature for daily events. I barely looked at the Patter. Entertainment was fantastic, especially the Rock Opera show on our last evening. The costumes and music were broadway quality. We did one ship’s shore excursion to Amalfi and while crazy expensive, it was very well done. I have motion issues and was concerned about that, but I almost forgot I was at sea, I felt very little motion at all. Smooth sailing. I was very sad to leave this lovely ship. I’d go back in a heartbeat!

Thrilled

Sky Princess Cruise Review by Carol01

• Sail Date: October 2019
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

I was very sad to leave this lovely ship. I’d go back in a heartbeat!
Carol01’s Full Rating Summary
Get Sky Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB
Lovely, spacious, tons of storage. Comfortable beds, decent balcony.
Marina Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins