3. Anthem of the Seas
I read many reviews before this trip. There are couple things I didn't know until I got in the ship. - the ship only provides hair shampoo & conditioner & body soap in the same bottle, and one bar soap. There is no hand lotion. Since we washed hands many times a day so really need to have hand lotion. - the bed in my cabin wasn't good. My husband and I got back ache when waking up in the morning. We requested the top cover but it wasn't any left so the stateroom attendant had to use a comforter to put on the top of the mattress. It helped a little bit. My sister cabin didn't have this problem. - the last sea day is really rough. I had a tough time even I took a medicine. - Royal app: doesn't allow to do a text inside the ship. I wish the app shows the list of activities of a day same as you saw in the paper. This way is much easier to follow. - Three main shows are just ok because difficult to follow them. - taxi from EWR airport to Bayoone is $41 + $5 (toll fee) + tip - taxi from Bayoone to EWR is $65 + $3.75 (toll fee) + tip I don't know why they are different price. We are 4 pp, 4 carry-on and 1 check in luggage Good things: - my waiter in dining room - Fellington did an outstanding job. Food was great. - cabin is clean. - Fitness center has all good machines and good classes. Instructors are nice. - Casino is nice and has good machines. - come in and out of the ship are very easy.

Good trip!

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review by skyrock

- the last sea day is really rough. I had a tough time even I took a medicine.

- Three main shows are just ok because difficult to follow them.

- taxi from EWR airport to Bayoone is $41 + $5 (toll fee) + tip

- taxi from Bayoone to EWR is $65 + $3.75 (toll fee) + tip

Good things:

- my waiter in dining room - Fellington did an outstanding job. Food was great.

- cabin is clean.

- Fitness center has all good machines and good classes. Instructors are nice.

- Casino is nice and has good machines.

- come in and out of the ship are very easy.
skyrock’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 6D
Cabin is clean, lots of space for clothes.
The ship should provide hand lotion.
Bed in my cabin wasn't good. It causes backache in the morning. Suggest the cruise ship to look at this issue because other cabin doesn't have this problem.
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins