3. Norwegian Gem
A group of us met with our travel agent and we decided on the Gem from his review of it. The entertainment was wonderful, but the most impressive thing was the friendliness of the staff. All of the staff was courteous, friendly and very helpful. I thoroughly enjoyed the food and the dining facilities. The photographs taken are a little expensive, but for my first cruise, I just had to have them. The shore excursions, especially the tour of the island was extremely informative and a lot of fun. The only thing that was difficult was having reservations for the specialty dining. The reservations were for so late a time, that we missed a lot of the shows. I would not do reservations in the future because of that. The comedy show was fabulous and the Blazing Boots show was the best. I would definitely go again, and use the same travel agent, Chris Chambo.

Best trip ever

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review by BETTYMEL

• Sail Date: October 2019
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Balcony

The comedy show was fabulous and the Blazing Boots show was the best.

I would definitely go again, and use the same travel agent, Chris Chambo.
BETTYMEL’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Gem price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA
It was a little tight, but wonderful.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins